FAQNews - FAQ on iTunes + Melbourne Tour

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:10:42 +1000

Hi Guys,

first off welcome to everyone who we met at the Troubadour and Earthdance gigs. We had a great time and hope you enjoyed yourselves too!

In exciting news for FAQ our EP Testify! is now available through the iTunes music store, check out www.myspace.com/faqmusic for a link to where you can buy it (at an absolute BARGAIN price).

As mentioned in our last email we're off to Melbourne at the end of this week for a flurry of tour dates, if you're in town come check us out on one (or all) of the following nights:

Fri 22 Sep 9pm @ IDGAFF, Abbottsford - with Jess Paige
Sat 23 Sep 2pm @ The Rob Roy - with Tofa & Justin Grounds
Sat 23 Sep 8pm @ Karova Lounge, Ballarat - with Bomba
Sun 24 Sep 6pm @ Elwood Lounge, Elwood
Sun 24 Sep 9.30pm @ Gershwin Room, The Espy - with Bomba

If your in Brisbane, you'll have to wait till October to catch us again and we're playing a comeback show at the Alley Bar with a great band SheSaid on Oct 20th - put it in your diaries now and we'll see you there!

Thanks for all your support, see you at a gig soon!

Dave