FAQNews!

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:58:04 +1000

Hi everyone,

first up a big hello to everyone we met while on tour in Melbourne! We had a great time down south and played some awesome gigs topped off by a great show at the Espy's (in)famous Gershwin Room. We love the Melbourne music scene almost as much as Brisbane ;-) and with any luch we'll be back by the end of the year.

The big news from FAQ is that after a successful tour we're looking at recording a new EP late this year! We're still deciding on what songs to record and are currently looking around for a venue / producer - more news as it develops.

Tour was exhausting as well as exhilarating and after a week off to recover FAQ are ready to get funky with some great shows this month. First up we're heading to Byron on the 14th of October, followed by a show at the Alley on Oct 20th with a fantastic bands Shesaid (latin funk par excellence) and Fuschia. The Alley has just undergone a refurbishment so come down and check out the new vibe and some awesome live music. We round out the month with Rasta Funk Blasta 5: Halloween Voodoo at the Columbian bar which is set to be a monster mini festival - see details below and check out the next FAQNews for details on winning a free double pass!.

Hope to see you all at a gig real soon!

Dave

October Gigs:

Sat Oct 14 -    The Rails, Byron Bay - FREE!

Fri Oct 20 -    The Alley w. Shesaid and Fuschia.  8pm $10

Sat Oct 28 - Rasta Funk Blasta Edition 5: Halloween Voodoo - Columbian Bar. 4pm - 2am
Featuring: Kooii, Rasta-Wookie (SYD), Watussi (SYD), The Mighty
Pragmatics (Byron), Kafka, Dynamic Thrills, Taste of Tea, FAQ &
Frikkiemaas.. plus DJ's
Adv Tix on sale now $15 (150 only) then $20 thereafter- available from
Rockinghorse, Skinny's, Butterbeats, Moshpit, Sunflower, Oztix.com.au
Higher-priced tix available at the door

Got pictures of an FAQ show? We'd love to see them! Please email them to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx