FAQ News

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: faqnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:54:57 +1000

Hey everyone,

September is shaping up to be a big month for FAQ as we head to Melbourne to play some shows and launch our EP Testify! down south. Our last Melbourne tour was fantastic fun and we're really looking forward to playing some great shows and sharing the stage with some great bands.

In the meantime, we're playing the Troubadour on Sep. 6 as part of Transmit 006. This is your only chance to catch FAQ in Brisbane this month so please come down to the Valley for a beer and some great live music.

Later in the month we're heading out to Peak Crossing for a festival slot at Earth Dance (Sept 15-17) before flying out to Melbourne on the 22nd. Would be great to see some of you there.

Look forward to seeing you all at a gig real soon.

Cheers.

Dave

September Gigs.

Wed Sep 6th Transmit 006  @ Troubadour, Fortitude Valley

Sat Sep 16 Earth Dance Festival @ Peak Crossing

FAQ's Melbourne Tour

Fri 22 Sep 9pm @ IDGAFF, Abbottsford - with Jess Paige
Sat 23 Sep 2pm @ The Rob Roy - with Tofa & Justin Grounds
Sat 23 Sep 8pm @ Karova Lounge, Ballarat - with Bomba
Sun 24 Sep 6pm @ Elwood Lounge, Elwood
Sun 24 Sep 9.30pm @ Gershwin Room, The Espy - with Bomba

We love to hear our music on the radio so please take a moment to request FAQ on Triple J's Home and Hosed (http://www2b.abc.net.au/ triplej/homeandhosed/guestbook/) and Roots 'n All (http:// www2b.abc.net.au/triplej/roots/guestbook/) as they really do listen to requests.