[FLUG] "Vita vissuta" e "oh ma è linux!!!"

  • From: "Simon" <seddie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fanolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:35:41 +0200

Mailing List del Fortunae LUG
=============================

Che disperazione... guardate cos'ha postato
un tizio su una ML:

-----

I was bitten by the
ide/reiserfs conflict bug in pre-2.4.16 kernels (I was
using 2.4.14).  Totally trashed the filesystem on my
desktop.

After some time with the reconstruct utils, I am unable
to mount the filesystem.  The files are there, as reiserfsck
finds them, but nothing I can do will mount the partition so
I can copy of important data.  I've tried to rebuild the
superblock, tree, fix-fixable, and just about every option
I know of to reiserfsck.

I sent a note to Hans Reiser, he wrote me back asking for
$25 USD to help me.  Looks like ext3 is in my future.  I
feel like I'm back to the bad old days of paying MS so I
can just reinstall my OS periodically, "to keep it fresh."

------

Cioè chemmerda!!! Raiser gli ha chiesto 25$ per aiutarlo!
E poi tutti ah linux, linux...

Simon.

--
<SmartArt> Ogni giorno un sistemista Windows NT si sveglia...... e sa che
dovra' lavorare.