[FLUG] Re: Il mio portatile

  • From: Lorenzo Bolognini <lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fanolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:03:15 +0200

Mailing List del Fortunae LUG
=============================

Gecco th Ruled ha scritto:
ho sentito gente lamentarsi perche` partition magic non gli funzionava
correttamente sotto window XP, ora magari sara` stato idiota lui bho,
pero fips e` un software libero, partition magic no :)

What if WinXP is formatted with NTFS? I don't think that FIPS supports that filesystem!

An englishman in Sassionia Beach.

Lo

-- I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow I watched the stars crash in the sea If I could ask god just one question Why aren't you here with me... tonight! -- The New Radicals

--
<legion> figo
<legion> fatto incazzare la ragazza