[fandfexchange] Friends and Family Exchange

  • From: Second Sense <secondsense65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fandfexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:54:35 -0500

Hello all!

I'm pleased to include you in the launch of the Friends and Family Exchange
at Second Sense!  I hope that you will find the content and the opportunity
to share supportive and fulfilling.

*As you all know, a person's adjustment to vision loss is a lot like
anyone's adjustment to the loss of a loved one.  They've lost, or are
losing something that they've depended on and now life is different, very
different.*

*Here at the Friends and Family Exchange we understand that things are very
different for you too.  There are people here who know what you mean and
share many of your feelings and reactions.*

*How has your life changed since the diagnosis?  What changes have been the
easiest to accept?  What changes are still sources of stress for you?*

Again, WELCOME!  I am really looking forward to hearing from you!  I'll be
out of town next week, but I'll be in touch again later this month.

Please post this email address into your contacts so our communications
with you don't fill up your spam folder.

Marcia Knudson, LCSW
Manager of Counseling Services
Second Sense
312-236-8569