[familyschool] Re: love fest invite

  • From: rsafree <rsafree@xxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 05:27:17 -0500

Now, that is something to boast, my tall-spirit-friend!!!

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

From: beth knoblauch <bethknoblauch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/02/2014 9:32 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [familyschool] love fest invite

Here is the invite.

Christine will make copies and distribute through the children on Wednesday and
at the graduation on Thursday. Can someone with access to the large school
email list send out a copy?

I will send out the "what to bring" assignments soon (by alphabet).