[familyschool] Re: [familyschool] Re: Upcoming board meeting and request

  • From: Starshyne 777 <starshyne777@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:09:14 +0000

I will be attending

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Gwyneth Olson
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎July‎ ‎7‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll try to take notes and post a brief summary.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Kat Gordon <kat.gordon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm afraid that I am out of town this weekend.  If there could be a summery
posted, that would be great.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Alexandrea Spencer Kouame
<spencerad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all.  There is a board meeting this at Southside this Saturday at 9am.  I
am not able to attend.  I hope a couple parents are able to attend and report
back.

Also I was contacted by a family who attended the last board meeting and their
7th grade daughter Mimi would like to connect with a couple of other 7th
graders before school starts.  Please let me know (by emailing me at
spencerad@xxxxxxxxxxx) if you are interested in reaching out this family and
I'll get you connected.

Thanks.

Alexandrea