[familyschool] Unity Statement Signatures Requested

  • From: Steff Yorek <yosteff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:31:17 -0500

(I know most of you received this individually, I got email bounce backs
from a few people I know are on this list so forgive the duplication please)

Hello all:

Please find attached a unity letter written by some Southside Family School
parents.  This letter has been drafted by a group of parents to express our
point of view on this situation, specifically that Toni's strengths do not
align with what we want out of leadership at Southside Family Charter
School.

Please review this letter and Reply to me to be added to the letter as a
signer. You can see that a few people have already signed this letter.

Our hope is to gather many signatures as possible before tomorrow evenings
board meeting.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

P.S. I am attaching the letter in Word and as a .pdf.  If neither works for
you email me and I'll send it to you plain text.