[familyschool] Re: Part 4 final

  • From: Alexandrea Spencer Kouame <spencerad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:39:53 -0500

Stacy that is awesome! I'm so impressed with your phone typing skills. Thank
you also for volunteering to be on the interim e.d. Hiring committee!

I would like to see more parents at the July 12 board meeting. Maybe we can
have a group volunteer to attend and take 1 hr shifts. Important decisions are
being made and we all need to stay connected and involved.

With that being said I feel good about most of the decisions made today and
progress is being made.

One more thing...there was a couple at the board meeting whose daughter has
been on the wait list for years and is finally joining in the 7th grade. I'm
sure they have some concerns after attending today's meeting and that is one
more reason for current parents to attend board meetings and reach out to new
and prospective families.

Sent from my iPhone