[familyschool] Re: Outreach to current board members

  • From: Micaela Torchia <mictorchia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 20:04:23 -0500

Thanks Brian!

From: pazlapuchica@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [familyschool] Outreach to current board members
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 19:50:33 -0500

Quick update - I am working with some folks on finalizing some talking points
for parents who are volunteering to lobby/reach out to current board members.
I hope to send something out a bit later tonight.  Last night (and the last
week!) was a whirlwind and I talked to many parents.  Here is a quick run down
of current board members and folks who volunteered or were identified as good
lobbyist material . . ..

Rachel Martinez:
Sabine has taken initiative to connect with her already and I believe Moy also
offered to chat with her.
anyone else close to Rachel?

Marty:
Trish
Megan
Michaela

Sarah H:
Alexandrea
Beth Knoblauch
Moy too?

Ben:
Jessica & Shawn

Stu:
Maile (?!) someone recommended you
Anyone else know Stu or Nicky well?

Emily also offered to help - not sure who she had in mind

Any other parents that have good connections with current board members?

Please let me know & confirm back who can connect with who

Talking points to follow for our brave and courageous lobbyist

Thanks
brian