[familyschool] Re: New school directory?

  • From: "Jeffrey Jones, LICSW" <jeffjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:11:19 -0500

I am getting messages on two different email accounts. Help, how do I unsubscribe from one of them for this list?

On 9/15/14, 7:35 PM, Steff Yorek wrote:
Hi all:

I wanted to attend the SCOPE meeting but after Leila's soccer game she was done in.

Please send notes and I would love to volunteer with the camping trip

Steff

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2014, at 6:42 PM, Katie Knoblauch <knob0027@xxxxxxx <mailto:knob0027@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Im bummed I cannot make the meeting at 7:00 tonight.

I emailed Kyah about volunteering for the camping trip, but haven't heard anything back. So if this is on the agenda add me to the list.

I'm up for volunteering in other ways as well.

Are people bringing kids to the SCOPE meetings? I don't have a babysitter for Amari (my 2 year old) on Mondays, but could attend if that wasn't an issue.

Katie Knoblauch

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Rsafree <Rsafree@xxxxxxx <mailto:Rsafree@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    What time is the meeting tonight?

    Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device