[familyschool] Re: New school directory?

  • From: Katie Knoblauch <knob0027@xxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:42:10 -0500

Im bummed I cannot make the meeting at 7:00 tonight.

I emailed Kyah about volunteering for the camping trip, but haven't heard
anything back. So if this is on the agenda add me to the list.

I'm up for volunteering in other ways as well.

Are people bringing kids to the SCOPE meetings? I don't have a babysitter
for Amari (my 2 year old) on Mondays, but could attend if that wasn't an
issue.

Katie Knoblauch