[familyschool] Re: New email list for SCOPE

  • From: Rsafree <Rsafree@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:47:03 -0500

I would like to be on the list. Thanks,  Erika!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

<soppenheim3454@xxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:09/23/2014  8:42 PM  (GMT-06:00)
Re: New email list for SCOPE </div><div>
Thanks, Erica, and all the other fabulous supporters! I would love to be on the
list!
Susie

For questions, contact administrator directly at jess.sundin@xxxxxxxxx