[familyschool] Re: New email list for SCOPE

  • From: Gwyneth Olson <purplepurlgirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:58:12 -0500

Ramona,

You are in the group but you have to change your email settings yourself. I
can't do it for you sorry.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sfcsscope

At the top of the page there is an icon of a person and a small gear. There
is an arrow there to drop down a menu. One of the options is Membership and
email settings. You can adjust the number of emails you get that way.

Gwyneth [?]

--
Gwyneth Olson

GIF image