[familyschool] Re: INPUT NEEDED- the media contacted me again

  • From: "Erika Zurawski" <zura0007@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:14:00 -0500

I agree that media isn’t usually something that goes aware by lack of comments.
Would there be a few people that would be willing to starting drafting a press
comment, to possibly be used later in a full press release, with general themes
that could be woven in to any outcome of the meeting tonight? With a heavy
leaning on inspirational – love for school was demonstrated in action by many
students; families came together to support their school and the people who
educate their children; power of unity in seeking social justice. You know,
those kinds of things. Basically, a series of “soundbites” that make our
community sound amazing. Maybe there is a group of parents who could meet
briefly after the meeting tonight to volunteer to write something up?

Erika