Faculty Films newsletter African Barbecue

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facultyfilms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 00:24:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear members of FacultyFilms,

I hereby turn to you with a great and generous offer from TUDASA, in
cooperation with FacultyFilms: the African Barbecue and Cultural movie
evening on the 9th of June 2010.

To get you interested, please take note of the following:

Free never ending barbecue (unless time runs out)
Free never ending drinks (unless time runs out)
Authentic, cultural African movie (definitely no Hollywood production)

All this is yours for just a lousy 3 euros!

Tickets can now be purchased at the Cultural Center, however we urge you
to be quick, because this is an offer nobody can refuse.

We will start out at 18:00h at the space boxes, serving a delicacy of
African barbecue and drinks. After that, we will head over to the Cultural
Center at 21:00h, where we will entertain you with one African movie for the
rest of the night. Please be so kind to send an e-mail to
jcn_c@xxxxxxxxxxx if you are coming. Follow us on Facebook for constant
updates of this event. This event is proudly sponsored by TUDASA and
FacultyFilms.

Best regards and see you there,

The executives of TUDASA and FacultyFilms