[facug] test message to FACUG Board

  • From: "JBH" <jbh37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:55:40 -0500

I have subscribed each of you to the facug freelists.org listserv using your
facug email addresses, i. e. vicepresident@xxxxxxxxx, etc.

I received a kickback notice that the subscription was accepted.  You can try
to respond to me by using the 'reply' button, but hopefully it will not work.

Please send me a message to jbh37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you received the test
message and what happened if you tried to use the reply function.

If I have it set up right you should receive no more than one or two future
test messages.

The listserv will be sitting in idle mode ready to use when the time is write
to send out conference information to the masses.

Thanks,

JB

JPEG image