[facug] FACUG 2011 Technology Confeence and Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico

  • From: "JBH" <jbh37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:31:42 -0600

Florida Association of Computer User Groups
2011 Technology Conference/Cruise to Mexico
January 27 - 31, 2011

Following up on the most successful spring conference in many years, the Board
of Directors of the Florida Association of Computer User Groups (www.facug.org)
are moving forward to offer a second opportunity in 2011.  The 2011 FACUG
Conference will sail from the Port of Tampa, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico. It
will be even grander than 2010 with the upscale "Radiance of the Sea" from
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.

There will be a broad selection of computer, related technology, and computer
user group leadership seminars by both user group leaders and technology
professionals. The 2010 program broke tradition. The variety of presentations
can be viewed at
(http://www.facug.org/Conference/2010/2010ProgramConference.pdf). The 2011
conference will be even better than 2010.

A new breakthrough was a 30 minute live stream of the departure aboard ship at
the Port of Miami. See http://www.action-vp.com/live/    The excitement picks
up about half way through the video.

Come join with us in 2011 for an exciting time on the high seas of the Gulf of
Mexico. We will "tech talk" when sailing and break for onshore activities when
we reach Cozumel.

Please make your fully refundable reservations before March 31, 2010 so we can
confirm our intent with the cruise line.

Also, see the attached flyer and more complete information on the website,
www.facug.org.

If you do not wish to receive further correspondence about  the conference
please reply to secretary@xxxxxxxxx and type "unsubscribe 2011" in the subject
line.

J. B. Hillard, Secretary
Florida Association of Computer User Groups
secretary@xxxxxxxxx
www.facug.org

JPEG image