[facug] FACUG 2011 Conference@Sea Sail-abration

  • From: "JBH" <jbh37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:43:52 -0500

Note If this is a duplication received from another source please accept my
apologies. Also, if you do not wish to receive further information about the
conference just hit reply and type "remove from conference list" on the subject
line.

J. B. Hillard, Secretary

Florida Association of Computer User Groups

secretary@xxxxxxxxx

===========================================================================================================================================================

Our advanced booking numbers satisfied Royal Caribbean that we were for real
and we are very pleased to announce Royal Caribbean has extended our booking
window and price guarantees on all cabins until June 30, 2010.

 Category E3, our most expensive balcony cabins, is sold out.  Category E2
(balcony cabins) have been added at $577.33/person ($20 increase) which
includes Cruise - Port Charges - Taxes & Fees and Prepaid Gratuities.

 More information can be found on the FACUG website (www.facug.org).

 Many thanks for your interest in the 2011 FACUG Conference@Sea.  We anticipate
next year's conference will be even more exciting, stimulating and educational
than our last one which received rave reviews from all who attended.

 Come join us on our Sail-abration aboard the beautiful Radiance of the Seas.
It is a GO!

 Sam Wexler

president@xxxxxxxxx