[factworld] FACT Journal 23 - Putting Primary CLIL into Practice

  • From: keithpkelly <keithpkelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: factworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 10:24:38 +0300

Dear colleagues,

the latest FACT Journal, number 23, is a collection of resources written by a group of primary CLIL teachers from Piemonte, Italy.
Their resources were written as part of a recent Erasmus+ course I led 'Putting Primary CLIL into Practice'.
I've always felt that materials creation within a training is a very effective way of 'putting your (CLIL) money where your mouth is' , so to speak.
Each time we run this course, primary or secondary, the participants will get a published paper copy of their materials, as is the case with this one which is now at the printers!
https://www.factworld.info/en/Bulgaria-FACT-Journals-Issue-23

Best wishes

Keith