[eyeswideopennetwork] Small group for the rest of the year

  • From: David Ireland <irelandfam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:57:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas. Just to let you know
that the Eyes Open small groups will not be meeting as normal for the rest of
2010.

Instead, this Wednesday (22nd) we will be down in Veritas (bar on Great George
Street just down from church) from 7.30 for a social. If you want to come down
for a drink and to hang out it would be great to see you. If you are planning
on coming, could you let me know please, so that if we need to change the plans
(eg. due to snow or anything!) then I know who to get in back in touch with!!

Nothing will be happening the following Wednesday (29th) and we'll be in touch
nearer the time about starting back in 2011.

Hope you all have really restful and blessed Christmas times wherever you may
be spending the festive period.

God bless,
Dave