[eyeswideopennetwork] Passover

  • From: Rachel Tanner <rachellucytanner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:42:10 +0100

Hi everyone,
Last year we did a network passover meal which many people enjoyed as a way
of remembering the Jewish traditions and customs which Jesus followed. It
also enables us to further understand how Jesus fulfils a lot of the
prophecies in the Old Testament.

It would be next Thursday (21st April - Maunday Thursday) and we'll get
together in the church centre, share a meal and go through the ceremony.

Who would be up for coming along and contributing some of the food? If
anyone would be able to help organising everything that would be great too.

Let me know tonight or reply to this email.

Thanks
Rachel