[eyeswideopennetwork] Re: Network Christmas meal

  • From: Simon Faiers <stevefriars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:49:25 +0000

Hi Rachel, Yeah, I'll be happy to come along and help out with the cooking
beforehand if needed.  Let me know. Cheers, Simon :)Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
13:39:44 +0000
Subject: [eyeswideopennetwork] Network Christmas meal
From: rachellucytanner@xxxxxxxxx
To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,So it's time to get a bit more festive! We're thinking of having a
network Christmas meal on Wednesday.Who's around?Laura Proctor and I will get
the ingredients and start cooking at church around 5. So whoever can come down
and help out that would be most appreciated.

But we need to know number please!!
Thanks,Rachel