[eyeswideopennetwork] Help!!!!

  • From: Ric Miller <ric.miller83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:52:36 +0100

Hi people of my network,
Sorry if you have had this before: emails have not been getting through to all.

As many of you know I have a bit of a crazy summer. I am going to falcon camp 9a camp for kids who wouldn't otherwise have another hol) in the wirrel on 30th of July, followed swiftly by Kenya on 6th. I am trying to find a non exhausting way of getting my stuff for both camp and Kenya to Hoylake is the Wirrel next Saturday. Would anyone be able to do a road trip? I can pay petrol.

I also don't have any fixed person to pick me up from Manchester Airport on 24th August. Once again, I can pay petrol.

If you can help can you reply to me personally or call/text 07896295338.

If you haven't got a car sorry to bother you. Please do pray though :)

Thanks,

Ellie x