[eyeswideopennetwork] Eyes Open Network Event

  • From: David Sankey <drsankey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 19:09:41 +0100

Hi Eyes Open Network,

At the start off the new term we thought we would be good to meet as a
network to look at the way forward for Eyes Open. So this Wednesday (7th
Sept) we will be having a network event at Church. As usual arrive from 7:30
to start at 8:00. We will be looking at what we can do as a network to Share
Life and Love Leeds over the next term. So please have a think what gifts
and talents you bring to the network and what way in which we can use those
to deepen community and reach out to Leeds.

A few dates for your diary:

   - Sun 25th Sept - 3 Services Start Again - 10:30am, 5pm, 7:30pm
   - Wed 27th Sept - Day of Prayer and Fasting
   - Every 3rd Sat - Men's Breakfast (Next 17th Sept)
   - Mon 17th Oct - Prayer Ministry Training  - (Please contact me if you
   are interested in being part of the Prayer ministry team)
   - Sat 1st & 22nd Oct 19th Nov - School of
Theology<http://www.stgeorgesleeds.org.uk/sot>
   - Sat 26th & Sun 27th  - Contemporary Carols

Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday

p.s. Please Send this to anyone who might not be on the eyes open list.

Thanks

Dave Sankey