[eyeswideopennetwork] Church at 6.30 tomorrow

  • From: Fran Tanner <ugm5ft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:58:52 +0100

Hey,

Just a quick reminder that church will be at 6.30 from tomorrow instead of 5 and 7.30 until September time! ...or 10.30.

On 26 Apr 2011, at 18:10, David Sankey <drsankey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Tomorrow is the Annual Church Meeting so we wont be having small group as usual, but will be joining the meeting, it starts at 7:30 pm and we will go to the Pub afterwards.

The ACM is a celebration of all that has happened throughout, a financial review and is when we vote for new PCC members so please come along.

See you tomorrow.

Dave S