[eyeswideopennetwork] Re: Christmas Dinner!!

  • From: Tricia Arthur <tricia_arthur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:42:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Laura
I'd love to come thanks! I'm a pretty strick vegetatian and will only eat stuff
that says suitable for vegitarians on it, unless its unprocessed fruit or veg.
To complicate things furter I'm also allergic to anything with the "Quorn"
brand, but can eat any other meat substitutes.

hope thats ok if so should I bring the £5 this Wednesday or on the day? I'm
meeting up with a friend on that Sunday morning so won't be able to get there
earlier sorry.
See you soon
Tricia