RE: what is the protocol used?

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:06:43 -0400

When one of our users dial in this way, when they open up an email message
within Outlook, and their email contains an attachment, Outlook freezes
completely. This happens ONLY when an email message has an attachment and
they connect using the procedure mentioned below. After Outlook freezes, it
takes ctrl-alt-del to stop and restart it again.

Has any had this bizarre RAS-connection Outlook attachment problem before?

Thanks, Jared