RE: weird attachment

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:08:53 -0400

Main screen in outlook...goto Tools>Options>Mail Format. This is outlook
2000 and later I believe. Outlook 97 doesn't have an option for html.
That sets it up for every email. You could always set it to html then
change it to plain text once you're typing a message. Under Format.
I believe you could make Exchange send everything as plain text also.