RE: web mail IIS 6.0 does not work.

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:27:48 +0200

After restarting Exchange server the www service is up before the
Exchange services  that why it looks like it's in error, restart the www
service  - that should fix it. The web mail is usually working even
without restarting the www services.

What error do you get when you try to connect to the webmail?

Regards,

 --Dolly

  _____