RE: was deleted without being read

  • From: <exchlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:22:12 +1000

By posting just a small part of your information, it is very difficult
for the group to help you.

I find it quite amazing that we have a group here, where people are
expecting support and they tell us that their domain is xyz.com. What
are you scared of? If you are concerned that someone in this "free" help
group is going to steal your information, pay the price for a consultant
and lock them in with a contract.

Likewise if you have an issue that you want free help for (and usually
very excellent) post the full details.

Amos, you need to look at the mail headers to determine where your
messages are coming from:

Your message