RE: want to change domain name from CAPS to small letter..

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:45:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My earlier observation is not correct. Sorry for the that. Infact default
policy is not getting applied to any users created using CSVDE command. I even
tried moving a user to default OU i.e "users" but no use.

If i try to rename a user object created using CSVDE it shows two domain
options to associate with e.g ABCD.COM and abcd.com, however if i try to rename
a user object which i created manualy it shows only one domain option i.e
abcd.com .

Regards
Praveen R

Manjeet Singh <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Praveen,

By default the default policy is applicable on whole domain. Filter I means
filter rule for the recipient policy. To verify that go to the properties of
your default policy and see the filter rule on General TAB. It should be
(mailnickname=*).

Moreover, you can check the user?s properties that are having problem. On the
email address tab; check that automatically update email address based on
recipient policy is check.

Thanks,

Manjeet