w32.mytob.ME / MC virus

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:50:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I am running exchange 2003 SP1 on windows 2003. I have installed Symantec 4.5
for excahnge on the exchange server itself. The problem is that even after
updating antivirus with latest defination file the virus attachments (related
to latest MYTOB virus) are getting deliverd to mailbox. So i am trying to
filter these attahments out using filtering rules.

  I expect antivirus to detect this virus attachments without configuring any
custom filters. Is there any thing i am missing. Anybody has any cluses.

  Regards
  Praveen R

 Yahoo! Personals
 Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals