RE: veritas error with bad mail box

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:10:36 -0800

Hi,
Job ended: Sunday, March 06, 2005 at 11:08:12 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe000fe2d - The backup of the item is bad.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-65069
<http://eventlookup.veritas.com/eventlookup/EventLookup.jhtml?EvtID=V-79-57344-65069>