Re: users can't receive e-mails

  • From: "John Oligario" <joligario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:24:11 -0400

Hello All,

I am having the same problem (only after installing the latest service pack
for E2K3), and since can not uninstall the SP, have grown to live with it.
The only response which was given to me was to reinstall E2K3 and not to
apply the SP.  All my services are running. All mail was going in and out no
problem prior to the SP.  Nothing else has changed.  Thus, to get around
this, as I am not about to reinstall E2K3, I also setup a POP3 mailbox for
the users who need outside mail, set that as the default, thus they can
still send mail internally to those who do not have access to outside mail
and they can send/receive mail outside E2K3.

The latest (and only) E2K3 SP has caused me more grief and headache, has
been very frustrating.  And then to be told to reinstall E2K3 and not
install the SP until a fix comes . ..  .  Almost wants to have you give up
on E2K3.