RE: user not receiving messages

  • From: "Rahil.Warang" <rahil.warang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:30:28 +0400

hi,
 Few week back i had a similar problem.GFI Mail Essential was blocking
all my emails.An i thought that i lost it but check your AntiSpam
setting where all Junk Emails are frowarded to.I am sure you will get
it there (i mean to say ur default email id EG: administrator@xxxxxxx
or whatever u ahev kept).Just let me know if it helped and what
AntiSpam u are using.

Rahil.Warang
050 859 84 83