unable to view deleted items folder

  • From: "KJ Demott" <prjit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:33:05 -0700

We are running Exch 2000 with Outlook 2000 clients. I had to repair the priv1.edb with eseutil /p. Once the store was mounted, things are in pretty good shape, however I have a couple of problems that all seem to be related.

1. One client is unable to display deleted items folder
2. Another client cannot dismiss two personal calendar events that occurred over a month ago - unknown error.
3. Two clients are unable to delete items in their inbox - access denied.

I have tried exporting the folders to pst files and running scanpst. This did not find any errors.

I have run isinteg on the information store - no errors found.

I have run an exmerge on the affected users and reimported the pst files into thier mailboxes and the errors are still there.

Am I missing something, or are there any other suggestions?

tia, KD