RE: unable to send , able to Receive

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:00:02 -0800

What he means is that instead of creating a new message for your post and
question, you replied to some one else's post and just changed the subject
line. This is mess up and confuse archiving and certain e-mail clients that
place messages by thread together.

Please create a new e-mail asking your question and send it to the list, and
I and others will try to help you.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You