RE: troubleshooting non-delivery

  • From: tracy_strub@xxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:17:31 -0600

Thanks for the input. We currently have outside dns resolution. No X400 is
being used. All other domains seem to resolve fine through the exchange
server, with no proxy involved. As to where it seems to bog down, the only
place I can check it is when I access the queue list and see it first as a
"Pending Delivery" and several moments later as "Unknown Host". I believe
that it must be SMTP.

Very strange ...

TS