RE: sync with offline address book

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:55:07 -0500

One Exchange 2003 with sp1 installed server on windows 2000 sp4.

This is from Sync Issues in Outlook 10:39:42 Microsoft Exchange offline
address book

10:39:42                0X8004010F

In event log on Exchange server get  OALGen encountered error 8004010f
while calculating the offline address list for address list '\Global
Address List'.  This offline address list will not be available for
client download.

- /o=TOWER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=new offline
address

OALGen encountered error 8004010f (internal ID 5000789) while building
the address or display template files on Active Directory  for address
list '\Global Address List' .

- /o=TOWER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=new offline
address

OALGen encountered error 8004010f while loading the template /O=TOWER
COMMUNICATIONS
GROUP/cn=Configuration/cn=Addressing/cn=Address-Templates. All display
templates will not be available for the client download.