RE: sync DELL axim pda

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:07:13 -0700

This response wont 'help' your situation...I have simply given up on getting
ppc2002 to reliably sync to e2k3.  I'm not sure if it was just the ppc we use,
or the settings...but I fiddled around with settings for 2 weeks straight and
if it wasnt one error...it was another.  Finally we had it working...for 5
minutes.  Then errors again out of nowhere with no changes made.

DM