store.exe problem

  • From: "boedy" <boedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:01:05 +0700

Every morning I notice that my Exchage Server memory utilization is high
(Store.exe utilization is high even with no user ) and sometimes it refused
smtp connection  but after I restarted the server , it back to normal again
(the store.exe consume memory  almost 1/10 than before restart) . My
exchange server is also DC and I just add another Exchange server in a
member server . Before I added a Member Server in my Exchange it "never"
behave like this. Please advise me , because it surely painfull if I must
restart the server every morning.

Thanks

Boed