RE: smtp - recive

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:39:48 +0800

Just a long shot, I may be wrong.

Are you doing NAT - Network Address Translation
in the firewall?  That is you used private IP
for yr Exchange server and when it go thru
firewall, it is converted to the public IP
issued by yr ISP?  If so you have to make sure
yr NAT is done correctly.

I am not a network guy so do not know the exact steps.