site connector question

  • From: "raj nair" <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:07:57 -0600

Hi Gurus,

Iam going to start my uninstall of exch 5.5 servers as part of migration.

I have 16 sites . all the 15 sites is configured to have a single site
connector with my main site.All the 16 sites have 1 exch 5.5 server left
to be uninstalled.

1) For the main site: Local Bridge head ---> CCCsdena02(exch 5.5 server)
                       Target servers--> exch 2003 server

2) For the 15# remote  sites
                            Local bridge head --->exch 5.5 server
                            Target servers ------> CCCSdena02 ( exch 5.5)

Q) How to start the unistallation with the 5.5 servers? ( which site to
start with etc)

***
Q) For changing the local bridge head and target servers, do we need to
connect to that site/ server ( rather than through the exchange
adminstrator)

Thanks
Raj