RE: setting up domain name aliases

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:13:18 -0500 (EST)


> Puh, I managed to get it working now. I think a restart of the Exchange
> Information Store Service was the right trick!

interesting and quite possible.  Though I learnt that there is possibly
another factor:  Active Directory synchronization delays.  When I was
playing with this I could not get it to work, then I went away for a
couple of hours and when I came back, poof! it was working.  I do not
understand well how these AD delays play into the whole mess of adding new
users into Exchange Server, perhaps someone out there can point me to some
docs that talk about it.

best regards

Other related posts: