RE: setting up an a.u.t.o-r.e.p.l.y in outlook

  • From: "Marcel Stangenberger" <marcel.stangenberger@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:56:17 +0200

Hi Mike,

I tried this some time ago but could not find a good solution for it.
Exchange does have a "trick" for this but this has some implications
like not working when connected with an mapi client to that mailbox.

In the end we decided to copy all incoming e-mail for this account to a
unix machine running postfix and let postfix send the auto reply (using
procmail).

Gr,

Marcel