RE: salary(OT)

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:40:58 -0500

They offered me $105,000 but I'm pushing for $120,000 because they want me
to be the senior(only) AD engineer and Citrix and desktop build
and scripting guy as while consulting for them i've written a few VBScrpts
and no one there knows how to script.
Does that make any sense or am i too greedy...
thanks