RE: salary(OT)

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:27:30 -0800

With your experience, you should be making 100,000 +. Last I checked with MCP
magazine, the average for Sr. Exchange Admin with 5-7 years of Exchange &
Mobile Messaging experience was in the 80's.  However New York is a very
expensive place to live, so I would assume that it should be padded to
compensate for the additional living expenses.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL
Former Vice President and Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org