RE: restore help

  • From: "Alex.Mckeown" <Alex.Mckeown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:39:24 -0700

This seems to have been a problem with the Directory not being restored
correctly.  We restored the Directory by itself but then that seemed to
cause the information store to became corrupt.  After working with a MS tech
for 4 hours we finally got the DS running and then had to restore the IS
again.  All is okay now but what a pain.
I wish I had gotten this advice before we did all that... it possibly could
have saved us a lot of time and the $300 for the MS tech.
Oh well.  Guess that's what you get when you're a newbie...
Thanks to all that replied,
-Alex